[802SEC] ******* LMSC P&P REVISION BALLOT TELECONFERENCE ********* Working Group Membership and Meetings

Folks,

As previously stated, I will be hosting a teleconference on Friday June
17th, at 11 AM ET.  The agenda is as follows:

            LMSC P&P Revision Ballot resolution for the "Working Group
Membership and Meetings" ballot

            Other matters as appropriate

We actual have 14 pages of comments on this 5 page ballot (see
attached), so I don't really think we will get to anything else.  Dave
Ringle and Mary Lynne Nielsen at SA have been working on categorizing
the comments (I will provide more information on this process prior to
the teleconference).  However Dave and Mary Lynne did not believe we can
recommend resolutions until we have more dialogue over the issues with
the EC.  We hope to accomplish that during the teleconference.

Here is the Dial in info for the conference:

1-888-804-4584 or 1-574-948-0305

PIN 6336344

In addition I will make a webex available.  To access the webex follow
the following instructions.

Topic: LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Resolution