From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 8:47 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Opening EC meeting and Plenary meeting--possible ch ange in start/stop times

Paul-

Even though I do not have a vote at the Exec...

I object to the earlier start time.
I am seriously debilitated by early morning start times.
I consider 9:00 to be extremely humane
I consider 8:30 to be reasonable and grudgingly acceptable
I consider 8:00 to be unreasonable and streesful
I consider 7:30 and earlier to be cruel and unusual

Geoff