[802SEC] Status on P&P Revisions / Agenda for Sunday Night 'Rules' meeting

Folks,

We've held 4 two hours P&P Revision telecon's but we just aren't there
yet.  Aside from the fact that we have not discussed all the comments,
the telecon's have often been lightly attended, and I question if the
current resolutions represent the desires of the EC as a whole.

I have attached the current resolutions and comments for all four of the
ballots I'm running to this e-mail. (I've combined parts 1 and 2 of the
'miscellaneous issues' ballot into one file).  The voting status and
comments are at the ends of each of the files which also include
recommended resolutions to date.  The original ballot changes are
highlighted in yellow.  Recommended comment resolutions are highlighted
in green.  I have indicated in the attached files which comments have
been considered and which have not.

Please review the attached files.  If you object to any of the proposed
resolutions in green please let me know prior to the Sunday session so
they can be reconsidered.  If you have comments that have not already
been made please send them to the reflector.  Monday I will take a straw
poll on each ballot to see where things stand.  It is REALLY important
that I have as full a participation as possible on Sunday night!
Otherwise people won't know what the status is for the straw polls
Monday.  I ask WG Chairs who cannot make the session to send a
representative if possible.  I've also extended the hours of the
meeting.  If you can only make part of it (particularly if there is a
particular issue you want to be present for) please let me know and I
will try to adjust the agenda to accommodate you.

The currently planned agenda is provided below.

Regards,

Mat

P&P Revision Resolution meeting Agenda (6 PM- 10 PM 1/17/05)

Review of Resolutions on 'LMSC Organization' ballot

Complete comment resolution on 'LMSC Procedures and Process' ballot

Complete comment resolution on 'Miscellaneous Issues' ballot

Complete comment resolution on 'WG Membership and Meetings' ballot

Other P&P related issues from floor

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-WG_Membership_&_Meetings_-_Comments_and_Proposed_Resolutions_050710.doc

802.0_LMSC_Procedures_and_Process_-_Comments_and_Proposed_Resolutions_050710.doc

802.0-WG_LMSC_Organization_-_Comments_and_Proposed_Resolutions_050710.doc

802.0-LMSC_Miscellaneous Issue_-_Comments_and_Proposed_Resolutions_050710.doc