[802SEC] Anti Trust presentation preview

Dear EC members,

I was requested to have Michael Lindsay of Dorsey and Whitney to give a quick (under 5 minute) presentation at the 802 plenary meeting on the subject of IEEE, Antitrust and Indemnificaiton.  Michael prepared the attached presentation (which I know is too long to give at the opening plenary meeting), and Steve Mills will be disussing this a bit more during his agenda item at the opening EC meeting.  To make sure there was enough time to fully discuss this subject I have allocated 1 hour on Tuesday afternoon from 5pm-6pm for a panel discussion on this topic, with Steve, Michael, Karen and myself to serve on the panel.

If you have any questions on the presentation, please forward them directly to Karen Kenney and she'll make sure Michael sees them.  We'll try to address all the questions during the panel session.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

IEEE, Antitrust, and Indemn (Distribution).pdf