[802SEC] Proposed agenda for today's EC meeting

Attached is the initial agenda for today's EC meeting.  Not bad for a
first shot.  We are only an hour past our hard stop at 6pm.

Please review the proposed agenda to be sure all of your items are
present.  Also, if you can reduce the time allotted for any items,
please let me know.

The order of the items on the agenda is the same as the order I have
received them.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU