Re: [802SEC] BPL Project

Geoff,
I'm taking this issue back to Piscataway. I have some ideas that may help
this situation, for example, mandatory coordination with other sponsors...
We'll get back to you soon. Thanks for your understanding and patience in
helping to resolve this issue.
Karen

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane, P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
*************************************
Phone:  1 732 562 3822
Fax:       1 732 562 1571
email:     k.kenney@ieee.org
*************************************
check out our website at:  http://standards.ieee.org

                      Geoff Thompson
                      <gthompso@NORTEL.        To:       STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
                      COM>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [802SEC] BPL Project
                      07/22/2005 06:24
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Geoff Thompson

Steve-

I would like to note for the record that I consider the denial of access to

802 to voting is denial of participation to a "materially interested party"

and thus  potentially grounds for an appeal of the IEEE process to ANSI.

The IEEE needs to get this fixed. We have a legitimate interest in this
project.

Geoff