From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 3:24 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] BPL Project

Steve-

I would like to note for the record that I consider the denial of access
802 to voting is denial of participation to a "materially interested
party"
and thus  potentially grounds for an appeal of the IEEE process to ANSI.

The IEEE needs to get this fixed. We have a legitimate interest in this
project.

Geoff