[802SEC] closing reports

All,

According to my records, closing reports were submitted by: dot20, dot21, dot18 and dot17 before the 7pm pt deadline last Friday.

I call the attention of the other EC members to the following sub-clause in rule 8.1.1.

"Each Working Group, Technical Advisory Group, and Executive Committee Study Group Chair shall provide a status report to the Executive Committee Recording Secretary no later than one hour after the end of closing Executive Committee meeting. This status report shall include a description of the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work and future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status reports on the 802 web page no later than one week after the close of the Plenary meeting."

Regards,

--Paul