From: Stuart Kerry [mailto:stuart.kerry@PHILIPS.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 3:26 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion for Network Equipment
Upgradesl+++ends 19 August 2005

Paul,

I approve the Network AP upgrades ONLY. But do not agree to the Tri-Mode
interface cards on the grounds of liability to 802 on Company or
Individual members machines being subject to failures or corruption of
those machines. Indeed my company will not allow this and it is a
serious
offence to do so. To this end, I explained my reasoning at the closing
EC
meeting on Friday. Not a good idea in my view. We should encourage them
get them, BUT NOT to provide them. To which end, if there is an EC
motion
to do this then I will DISAPPROVE the idea.

/ Stuart