Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion for Network Equipment Upgradesl+++ends 19 August 2005

All,

I agree with Pat, we should not get in the business of having IEEE802
or our agents (Verilan) touching people's laptops, the risks far far
outweigh the benefits.

I believe we have to advertise to our antendees the advantage of
having tri-mode support on their PC and leaving the decision to
them and their companies on the investment.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems