Re: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector

Paul-

Where you say:
         "- any information that has been explicitly deemed 'confidential
and proprietary'"

You should say:
         "- any communication that has been explicitly deemed as possibly
'confidential and/or proprietary'"

...to match our policy regarding restrictive notices.

Geoff

In a message dated 7/26/2005 5:35:31 PM Central Standard Time,