From: Ajay Rajkumar [mailto:ajayrajkumar@lucent.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 1:38 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] REMINDER TO VOTE+++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion on TheAtlanta Proposal+++ends 29 July 2005

Buzz,

My impression is that no report was filed though I will try to get more information on this for you. He had narrated the incident informally to me.

The person may currently be in transit from Australia to go to IETF meeting, so the earliest I would be able to get some information is Monday/Tuesday.

-ajay