From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:19 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot entitled "2005-07-24_ITU": closes 3 August+++

Dear EC Members,

This notice announces a ten-day LMSC EC email ballot that, for reference purposes, I have named "2005-07-24_ITU".

The motion is: "To approve IEEE 802.16-05/043r1 and IEEE 802.16-05/044r1 as intended contributions from IEEE to ITU-R, subject to editorial revision."

The full details of the ballot are here:
	http://dot16.org/20050724_ITU
That page includes:
	*links to the documents under review
	*background notes
	*a form for submitting your vote
	*a URL to a list of all votes received (updated in real time)
	*a URL to upload your comments

The ballot opens on 24 July 2005 and closes on 3 August 2005.

Regards,

Roger

P.S. I appreciate the time and effort required to participate in this ballot. I have tried to set up a system to make it as painless as possible. I don't believe it will take long for you to determine your position, and I hope that you will find time to cast a ballot.

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access