[802SEC] Mat's recollection of the P&P Votes

Folks,

I need to initiate revision of our P&P based on the actions taken at the
last EC meeting.  As you may recall, things got pretty confusing during
the rules update section.  Before initiating changes, I want to make
sure people agree with my recollection.  Two days after the meeting, I
captured the following summary for myself:

802.0-WG_Membership_&_Meetings_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Vote postponed till November 05

802.0-WG_Term_Limits_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Approved

802.0-WG_LMSC_Organization_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Motion to divide was improper - vote postponed till November
05

802.0-LMSC_Org_when_approriate_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Motion to divide was improper - vote postponed till November
05

802 0_LMSC_Procedures_and_Process_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Approved

802 0_LMSC_PandP_Rescinded_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Disapproved

802.0-LMSC_Miscellaneous Issue_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

            Amended to remove clause 13

            Approved as amended

I would ask that everyone review this summary.  Let me know if you
disagree with what I have captured here.  If I hear no objections, I
will proceed with update of the P&P based on this list in about a week.
It will be very painful to undo once I initiate it, so please let me
know soon if you think I have anything wrong.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff