From: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) [mailto:matthew.sherman@BAESYSTEMS.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:46 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Situation in New Orleans

Folks,

I have not received any traffic from the EC in the last day or so and am starting to wonder if I've been dropped from the list or something. Attached is a picture of the Hyatt in New Orleans.  I know Buzz is already working this, but given what has happened I really think we need to reconsider the March Plenary.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR