[802SEC] Operation of 802.11 WG During October 2005

Paul,

This is to inform you and the 802 EC regarding the smooth running of the
802.11 WG whilst I am away on a well deserved vacation / sabbatical (after
12 years without), throughout the Month of October, and ending November
6th.

During this period, Al Petrick and Harry Worstell my two Vic-Chair's will
continue with their normal roles as shown below:

AL PETRICK - Policies & Treasury
Ph: +1 (321) 725-1520 x204
eMail: apetrick@widefi.com

HARRY WORSTELL - Attendance, Ballots, Documentation & Voting
Ph: +1 (973) 236-6915
eMail: hworstell@research.att.com

Throughout this period, they will jointly represent the position of the
working group, and coordinate any WG business in concert together.

Regards,

Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry