[802SEC] Clause 21 Report regarding P802.16-2004/Cor1 to RevCom

Dear EC Colleagues:

I am writing to report on the status of P802.16-2004/Cor1, per the
Clause 21 Conditional Approval granted on 21 July.

The confirmation ballot, including the review of
P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5, closed on 27 September. The conditions have
been met. No new Disapprove votes were received, but a number of
voters changed their vote to Approve. By my count, the result was 168
Approve, 2 Disapprove, and 6 Abstain, for an approval ratio of 98.8%.

Two comments were received; one was an editorial Coordination
comment, and the other was a repeat of a previous objection. In my
opinion, neither another recirculation nor a change in the draft is
appropriate at this point. You can find the comments and responses
from the second recirc here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_071.pdf

and the final list of all unresolved Disapprove comments from
throughout the ballot (basically two comments, but one was entered
three times) here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_061r3.pdf

P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5 is on the October 2005 RevCom Early Consideration agenda.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA