Re: [802SEC] Motion to approve expenditure for 802 CD-ROM

Bob,

I vote to approve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob O'Hara (boohara) [mailto:boohara@CISCO.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 16:03
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Motion to approve expenditure for 802 CD-ROM

I move to approve an expenditure, not to exceed USD$1,500.00, to produce
2000 802 Standards CD-ROMs and deliver them to the location of the
November 2005 802 plenary session.

Anyone care to second?

With the help of Dawn Slykhouse, I have received quotations from two
vendors.  One quote is from a vendor in Vancouver, BC, Canada.  The
other is from the vendor we have used for several of the previous
versions of this CD-ROM.

The amount of the quotation from White Coast Media, in Vancouver, is for
CDN$1.350.00.  This is approximately USD$1,175.00.  It is subject to
currency fluctuations until the time it is paid.

The amount of the quotation from Projex, the vendor we have used in the
past, is USD$1,790.00.  However, the project manager there indicated
they would match our lowest bid, in order to keep our business.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513