Re: [802SEC] +++EC email ballot+++ motion to delay release of 802.18 communication+++ends 3 OCT 2005+++final tally

Pat,

Yes, I agree that what I said is not what you said. I was not
attempting to restate your entire point. My intent was simply to
agree that we should skip the second five-day review.

I would still like to understand, based on Paul's analysis, how the
current situation would differ if the motion had passed.

Roger