[802SEC] Current Resolution on the 'LMSC Organization' P&P Revision Ballot

Folks,

As previously announced, we will have the second in our series of P&P
telecons today (Oct. 12) at 12 PM EDT. Sorry for the late reminder, but
I've been on travel without e-mail access.

I've attached two files, one for the main 'LMSC Organization' change,
and the other on a small modification titled 'when appropriate'.  Please
recall that we deferred the main change during the meeting, and the
'when appropriate' change was dependent on passage of the main change
(and thus an improper division of the question at the time).

I first wish to consider how best to present this to the group next time
so we don't have the issue with the division of the question.  We will
then review the changes as a whole as there were concerns last plenary
that had not been fully addressed.  The Teleconference / Webex info is:

<https://baesystems.webex.com/baesystems/j.php?ED=82258017&UID=19804347>

Teleconference: 1-888-804-4584

1-574-948-0305

PIN 6336344

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-WG_LMSC_Organization_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc

802.0-LMSC_Org_when_approriate_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050722.doc