From: Al Petrick [mailto:apetrick@WIDEFI.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:37 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802.11 CBP PAR and 5 Criteria for Nov 2005

Dear EC Members

Attached is a copy of the PAR and 5 Criteria for the CBP Study Group
under 802.11WG for your review and approval at the November IEEE 802
Plenary.

Attached documents:

IEEE 802.11-05/0351r4.....5 Criteria Draft

IEEE 802.11-05/0565r3.....CBP Draft

Bob O'Hara could you please add this subject matter under 802.11 to the
EC agenda for the IEEE 802 Plenary session in November 2005.  This
notice meets the 30 day requirement under the IEEE 802 P&P.

Regards,

-Al Petrick

Vice-Chairman IEEE 802.11WG

------------

Al Petrick

VP Marketing and Business Development

Vice-Chairman IEEE 802.11WG

1333 Gateway Dr. Suite 1012

Melbourne, FL  32901

Phone: 321.725.1520 x204

Mobile: 407.725.1092

Fax: 321.725.1092

www.widefi.com

Available from IEEE Press!

IEEE 802.11 Handbook "A Designers Companion"

2nd Edition by O"Hara and Petrick

ISBN 0-7381-4449-5

This list is maintained by Listserv.