From: Bob O'Hara (boohara) [mailto:boohara@cisco.com]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 4:00 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Discussion of appeals

I have just spoken with Paul ( our fearless leader ).  He has asked me
to make this post for him, as he is away from his email.

Please do not discuss any appeals, either on the reflector or privately.
Each of the EC members are potential members of an appeal panel.

Thank you.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU