Re: [802SEC] WG and TAG opening plenary meeting presentations

Paul,

Since I have to rev my agenda to reapportion presentation time in light of
some proposal withdrawals and mergers, I can change my opening plenary to
start at 1:30 pm it that's what the majority want.

Slides will come by COB on Wed at the latest.

Regards,
Carl