Re: [802SEC] WG and TAG opening plenary meeting presentations

Mike/Pat

This a good idea that we could build on.

Instead of making people pro-actively seek the web-sites (which they would
still be able to do) let's have one of the projectors do a looping slide
show of the plenary slides in a corner of the registration area. They can
see the material go by and we would also have a poster there of where they
could get to (and get) the same information.

This would make it very easy for
         - First time attendees
         - Folks who would like a high level view of other WGs

Geoff