Re: [802SEC] Time for Friday's agenda to be drafted

Bob,
I belive there are several financial issues to be approved:

On-line training SOW - Pat Thayler
Payment of invoice for P&P completion - Matt Sherman
Payment of Arent Fox Legal invoice - Paul Nikolich

Thanks,
Karen

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane, P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
*************************************
Phone:  1 732 562 3822
Fax:       1 732 562 1571
email:     k.kenney@ieee.org
*************************************
check out our website at:  http://standards.ieee.org

             "Bob O'Hara
             (boohara)"
             <boohara@CISCO                                             To
             .COM>                  STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
                                                                        cc
             11/16/2005
             09:13 PM                                              Subject
                                    [802SEC] Time for Friday's agenda to
                                    be drafted
             Please respond
              "Bob O'Hara
               (boohara)"
             <boohara@CISCO
                 .COM>

Please send your agenda topics to me as soon as you can.  If you
anticipate something might be on the agenda, please send that to me.  If
it needs to come off the agenda, it is easier to do that than to make
room for it late in the drafting.  Thanks.

The zeroth agenda is attached with the topics I have from Monday's
meeting and those that have already been sent to me.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.
(See attached file: SEC AGEN_FRI 2005-11r00.XLS)

SEC AGEN_FRI 2005-11r00.XLS