[802SEC] Thank you!!

To All IEEE 802 SEC Members,

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY CLIENT!!!

Every year it seems to go a little bit faster - time that is!

Sometimes we find ourselves so busy that taking the time to sit down and
think about what we are grateful for doesn't ever seem to fit into the
schedule.

Over the past week, while working at the IEEE 802 November Plenary Session
in Vancouver, I started thinking how long we all have been working together.
Then it hit me - when was the last time I told you how much I appreciate
working with you. I am lucky to work with all kinds of committee members.
Some of you are funny, some are serious! Some of you are small, some are
big.  You all have two things in common: 1) You are my client!  2) I
appreciate you being my client.

As Thanksgiving Day approaches I just wanted you to know you are one of the
things I am thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family,

Dawn Slykhouse

Face to Face Events, Inc.