Re: [802SEC] P802.3aq conditional approval satisfied

Bob,

I'd just like a bit of confirmation on one issue.

You noted that "no new valid negative votes were received." The
procedure requires the WG Chair to notify the EC of any invalid
negative votes, and the rationale for ruling any vote invalid. So,
can you confirm that there were no invalid negative votes either?

Roger