Re: [802SEC] Revised LMSC P&P dated November 05

Pat / Geoff,

There seems to be some confusion.  The changes you are reviewing were
already approved at the last meeting.  All we are supposed to be
checking is whether I properly implemented the editing of the approved
changes.  We are not allowed to make additional modification to the
document (aside from minor editorials).

Unless you see an actual error in my editing, I'd prefer to add any
editorial comments you have to the ongoing P&P revision titled
'Editorial'.

Please confirm that you have no objections to my implementation of the
approved changes so I can have the updated P&P posted.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff