Re: [802SEC] *** SEC Five Day Review*** Comments on FCC ET Docket 05-356, Request for Waiver

Since 802.18 is up against a regulatory filing deadline and I believe the
proposed comments in opposition to the waivers to be in the best interest of
802 wireless standards, I would encourage the EC to agree to conduct the 5
day EC review in parallel with the 802.18 electronic ballot as Mike
requests, based on the conditions Mike outlines below.

If anyone on the EC has any issues with the document, I would ask that your
raise your issue early in order to allow 802.18 the possibility of
addressing your issue.  Otherwise, as long as no EC member has issues and
the ballot achieves the 75% approval, no EC action is required.

Regards,
Carl