[802SEC] compiled table of PARs for March EC agenda

Colleagues,

I have compiled a table of the PAR issues submitted for March EC approval:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg42/lmsc/pars.html

In case my table is incomplete or inaccurate. I would like to
respectfully request that you check it and let me know of any errors.

Thanks,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA