[802SEC] Mar Opening EC meeting Agenda Items

Dear EC Members,

Please send your Opening EC meeting agenda items to Bob O'Hara and myself as soon as possible.  The meeting starts in just two weeks.

Also, please remember to send Bob and myself your WG, TAG and other (John--treasurer, Mat--rules, Pat--online traing, Buzz--meeting planning, BobO--appeal status, Geoff--JTC1 status, others?) reports so that Bob may post them on the web and I will use them to generate a summary presentation for the Opening Plenary meeting.  Remember--we will have an interactive opening plenary meeting this time, so be prepared for questions.  Also, Michael Lightner, President of the IEEE, will be present at our opening plenary meeting. I will introduce him and invite him to respond to questions if appropriate.

Regards,

--Paul