From: Steven Schroedl
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: Everett Rigsbee ; Tim Godfrey ; Morgan Sackett ; Rick Alfvin ; Shereen Herrmann ; sschroedl@www.verilan.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:04 PM
Subject: IEEE 2006 Denver Network Status March 8, 2006

Paul,

Feedback form .11 and .15 were asked for and a very positive response was given.? We will continue this wave for the next 48 hours.

Only problem noted: Members feet tripping the power strips and the AP or switch being turned off.? Our monitoring software flags us within 30 seconds of the outage then we respond.

The attached PDF has all the images showing the health of the network.

Steven Schroedl

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 869-0276

sschroedl@verilan.com
www.verilan.com

Paul,

Feedback form .11 and .15 were asked for and a very positive response
was given.  We will continue this wave for the next 48 hours.

Only problem noted: Members feet tripping the power strips and the AP
or switch being turned off.  Our monitoring software flags us within
30 seconds of the outage then we respond.

The attached PDF has all the images showing the health of the network.

Steven Schroedl

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214