Re: [802SEC] continuing concern on 802.20 PAR extension request

Roger,
The group did review the text for editorial changes. Three minor grammar and
wording changes were made in section 5. They were approved and I will send a
red line along with original for the motion again.
I will point again that the January motion was clear on the Chair filling in
the form and sending it forward without another vote.
I hope this clears up your concerns. I am not sure why this is becoming a big
issue on approving a PAR extension that the group approved by 86.4% and for a
group that is making progressing and has just finished an initial Letter
Ballot.

Regards,
Jerry Upton

In a message dated 3/9/2006 1:56:22 AM Central Standard Time,