[802SEC] Proposed 802.3an news release

Colleagues:

We are a little behind the news curve on this one, but I believe it is
still appropriate to issue an IEEE press release on the approval of
P802.3an.

I move that the EC approve the attached press release.

I look for a second to the above motion and request that no votes be
cast until Paul designates who will conduct the ballot and its duration
(hopefully a short one).

--Bob Grow

PR_802 3anV1.doc