[802SEC] November Plenary Meeting Specs

To all Working Group & Meeting Chairs:

Kindly forward to both Dawn and I the November 2007 Plenary meeting space &
equipment requirements for your working group.  I have attached a rough
draft of the schedule based on the July plenary.  Please make your meeting
space changes, equipment requests and/or additions to the attached schedule.
Kindly note the default set up is head table for 2 with the VGA cable from
the projector to the head table.  We plan for one microphone (to the head
table) per 50 attendees.  The key for the equipment is at the bottom of the
worksheet.

Dawn and I require your requests by 12 noon PST September 29th.  At this
time we would also like for you to indicate (for those working groups
participating in the January London Interim meeting) if the meeting space
needed for the interim meeting will be similar to the November plenary.  As
always we like to know if less or mare space may be needed for your working
group.

Kindest regards,

Darcel

Darcel Moro