[802SEC] November Plenary & Tutorials

This is a reminder for those WG chairs who have not responded we are
expecting your November Plenary meeting specs by Friday, September 29 at
noon PST.  Attached is the draft agenda.

At this time, we have received the two tutorials requests.  The schedule is
as follows:

Monday, November 13:

Tutorial #1:6:30-8p - 802.11s:WLAN Mesh Networking

Tutorial #2: 8-9:30p - 802.15 Overview of 802.15 WPAN MESH

Tuesday, November 14:

No tutorials booked

If you wish to request a tutorial time please submit your request to Dawn
Slykhouse and Buzz Rigsbee.  Tutorial slots are assigned on a first come
basis so please submit your request before all the times are taken.

Kindest regards,

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager