[802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closed 25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation+++final result

Dear EC,

The final results:

version10 14 APP, 1 DIS, 0 ABS, 0 DNV
version11 08 APP, 0 DIS, 0 ABS, 7 DNV

They both pass.  Given that V11 is more recent--I will submit that version.

Regards,

--Paul

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Mat Sherman           APPv10&v11
VC Pat Thaler            APPv10               DNVv11
ES Buzz Rigsbee          APPv10               DNVv11
RS Bob O'Hara            APPv10&v11
TR John Hawkins          APPv10               DNVv11
01 Tony Jeffree          APPv10&v11
03 Bob Grow              APPv10               DNVv11
11 Stuart Kerry          APPv10               DNVv11
15 Bob Heile             APPv10&v11
16 Roger Marks           APPv11 DISv10
17 Mike Takefman         APPv10               DNVv11
18 Mike Lynch            APPv10&v11
19 Steve Shellhammer     APPv10               DNVv11
21 Vivek Gupta           APPv10&v11
22 Carl Stevenson        APPv10&v11
ME Geoff Thompson        does not have a vote, endorses v10 only
15 TOTALS    v10 result  14    01      00     00
             v11 result  08    00      00     07