Re: [802SEC] November Plenary Schedule

Darcel,

I am afraid my 802.11 actual graphic will be delayed until Tuesday due to
the heavy activities I am involved in for the Change in my company ownership
as of 10/01/06.

PLEASE USE THE JULY SPECIFICATION AS REQUESTED, until you get my chart on
Tuesday.

ALSO note the new company name change below (New Company Name, NO change in
address or telephone numbers, but THERE is a change in email address). For
all IEEE communications in future use my email address as stuart@ok-brit.com

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry