[802SEC] Meeting Schedule for London

To all WG Chairs:

For the groups attending the meeting in London, we require your meeting
specs.  Please note meeting space is tight so we would appreciate you give
careful consideration to the size and number of concurrent rooms your group
requires.  Please include your audio visual requirements as well.

The default set up is head table for 2 with the VGA cable from the projector
to the head table.

We plan for one microphone (to the head > table) per 50 attendees.  The key
for the equipment is as follows:

Key:

BR

Boardroom

DA

Digital Amplifier

FC

Flip Chart

FM

Floor Microphone - for audience

HT

Headtable (HT4 means Headtable for 4)

LCD

LCD projector + screen

OH

Overhead projector + screen

PD

Podium

PM

Podium Microphone

SB

Switch Box

SP

phone line for speaker phone (no phone required)

SR

Schoolroom

TM

Table Microphone (Microphone on Head Table with long cord)

XC

Extra Chairs

XV

VGA cable from projector to Head Table

Dawn and I require your requests by 12 noon PST November 29, 2006.

Kindest regards,

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager