[802SEC] Trouble Registering On-line for January Interim

Buzz and Face To Face,

            I attempted to register for the January Interim meeting
on-line this morning and system gave me an error after I agreed to the
cancellation policy.  I attempted it three times and each time got the
same error.

            Has anyone else had a similar problem?

            Please notify me when the problem is resolved so I can
register before Friday.  I want to avoid the fee increase after Friday.
:-)

Steve