Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 29NOV2006)+++ Motion to foward the P802.16m PAR to NesCom

I approve,

john

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:09 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 29NOV2006)+++
Motion to foward the P802.16m PAR to NesCom

Dear EC Members,

After careful consideration of the events at the close of the EC meeting
with the Recording Secretary, I have determined the proper procedural
thing to do is finish the business that was interrupted.  We shall do
that by EC email ballot.  The motion is defined below, it opens
22Nov2006 and closes 29Nov2006.  I remind you that motion 'move the
previous question' (Grow/O'Hara) passed 12/1 at the time of adjourment.
Hence, we should conform to the process and I request that after careful
consideration, you simply cast your vote on this motion before the
closing time without debate.

Motion: moved by Roger Marks, seconded by Tony Jeffree:

"To forward the P802.16m PAR (IEEE 802.16-06/054r4), as supported by the
the Five Criteria (IEEE 802.16-06/055r3), to NesCom, for consideration
at its meeting of 5DEC2006 if at all possible."

The document IEEE 802.16-06/054r4:
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_054r4.pdf represents the PAR as
amended by the motion of Mr. Greenspan that carried 14/1/1. The Five
Criteria statement IEEE 802.16-06/055r3:
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_055r3.pdf is the same document
considered in the motions of 17 November.

Once again I apologize for the way I conducted the close of the closing
EC meeting.  Regardless, I am confident we can work this item through to
its proper conclusion.

Finally...Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Regards,

--Paul