From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 2:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Executive Session concerning Anonymous Letter

Carl,

I think us folks on the West Coast liked it being early to avoid
conflicts with our meeting times. I think those of us attending from the
West Coast are all participating in the 802.3 interim that week. I'd be
willing to split the difference and do it at 4:30 PM London time, 8:30
AM Monterey time but I don't know how the others would feel about that.

Pat