[802SEC] Web site updates

I have uploaded the unapproved minutes from the November closing EC
meeting.  You can find them here: www.ieee802.org/minutes.

I am still missing many closing reports from the November session.
Please send those to me ASAP.

I have also added the confidential minutes of the January 17, 2007
executive session to the private area of the 802 web site.  I will send
the URL and access parameters in a separate email to the members of the
EC.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU