Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot (Closes no later than 31 March 2007)+++Motion to approve Doc. 18-07-0018-d2 Response-to-FDA+++

I vote approve, with editorial comments that you are free to ignore.

I suggest changing "comments to Federal Drug Administration" to
"comments to the Federal Drug Administration", and changing "supportive
of FDA’s" to "supportive of the FDA’s".

John Lemon