[802SEC] Reminder - 3d Meeting of IMT Advanced Requirements Correspondence Group

All,

It has been pointed out to me that I made a typographical error below.
Inputs are due 4 April vice 5 April.

Regards,

Mike

All,

A reminder that the 3d conference call of the IMT Advanced Requirements
Correspondence Group will occur on 5 April. The time for this and
subsequent calls will be 1:30 p.m. U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). The
target dates are contained in Doc. 18-07-0030-r1 which is on the IMT
Advanced web site.

The bridge will be the same for all of the conference calls:

+1.972.684.5262

Access Code: 4447518#

Inputs for this meeting are due 12:00 noon PDT Wednesday 5 April.

The URL for the IMT Advanced web site is:

http://imt-adv-forum.wirelessman.org

Regards,

Mike

+1 972 684 7518 (ESN 444 7518) Voice