From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 1:02 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ECmail ballot(closes no later than 27April2007
+++Motion to Affirm

Paul,

Based on your previous announcement
   <http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08738.html>,
I am under the impression that I have been prohibited from
participating in such a ballot. I would presume that this would
preclude me from making or seconding such a motion, or voting on it.

The situation in murky, however, and other EC members seem to
perceive the situation differently.

I request your clarification.

Regards,

Roger