Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic distribution of standards to 802+++closes 10 OCT 2007

I vote disapprove.

1) A pressed CD provides a nice form of relative permanency. (Burning
downloaded files onto a CD-R or CD+R does not provide anywhere near the
same level of permanency as a pressed CD.)
2) It's much more convenient to be handed a CD than to download a CD's
worth of data.
3) Having to spend time downloading the files creates a distraction and
time sink that is most unwelcome during an already busy time.
4) Downloading such a large amount of data would be very disruptive to
those using the internet access for other purposes.

John Lemon