Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic distribution of standards to 802+++closes 10 OCT 2007

Colleagues,

I also agree with John & Carl.  This is not progress, we are going
backwards.  The CD's cost pennies per copy so the wastage concerns are
minimal.  And I think there is significant value in being able to hand
each registrant his own personal library of IEEE-802 Standards when he
arrives at the meeting to pick-up his badge.  Trying to do downloads and
burn CD's at meetings is totally non-productive and very risky
especially if we are doing nNA venues where access is likely to be more
restricted.  The current program is not broken, so let's stop trying to
"Fix It", please.      :-)

I vote disapprove.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com