Re: [802SEC] Chair re-election - proposed interpretation/rules change

Carl,

7.2.4.1.1 is not specific to the long term chair renewal vote, but just
a general discussion of voting. I thought it wise to modify it to allow
for non-technical votes to be dealt with in several manners, and to keep
it from contradicting the 75% rule for the specific non-technical vote
that we are discussing.

jl