[802SEC] P&P Review Agenda - Rev2

Folks,

First, I haven't seen this level of interest in P&P for a while.  Thanks
to everyone for being involved.

Based on conversations on the reflector, here is the current agenda.
Let me know if there are further changes.

Thanks,

Mat

Agenda for P&P Review - Sunday 11/11/07 6-10 PM in EC Suite 226

Call to order                  M. Sherman

Creation of Ops Manual         M. Sherman

Chair Re-elections             T. Jeffree

Press Releases                 S. Shellhammer

Interpretations                S. Shellhammer

Open floor                     All

Adjourn

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow